Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Mother of all rallies brings the Mother of all selling opportunities

This market wants to sprint but with as little players on its back as possible. Who took advantage of today's huge rally? Bulls, if this species still exists? I doubt it. They may have boarded the train when the market rallied in a similar fashion on Oct 13th. They are still hoping to be able to break even. Bears? Not a chance. What about people on sideline coming into today? I think most of them were waiting for the test of the earlier lows to go long. I guess they are still waiting. So who benefited from the move? Only a lucky few who went long yesterday at the close or this morning for no obvious reason.

Where do we go from here? If I am right about my assessment of smart money then they won't let go of this mother of all selling opportunities. I think I will have my answer before this week is over.

1 comment:

GS751 said...

be careful... in this market.